Friday 29 April 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - 3 Shades of Red / Orange and Tie Dye

I really wasn't sure how I was going to tackle this one but then wonderful @dreamymm did a stunning rainbow tie dye mani about a month ago, so basically I just did what she did! Thanks Mary!!
I used Moyou London Kaleidoscope 06 and Barry M Cotton with Above the Curve You Call me …Sexy, Donna and Akiko - 1 red and 2 oranges.
Mary has a great tutorial video for this on her You Tube and her IG, but basically it involves sponging the colours, stamping, sponging again, stamping again and a final sponging. Sounds simple if you say it quickly! I got through a lot of top coat as I top coated between each step being so nervous of smudging!
It looked really messy as I went along but I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome.
Moyou London Kaleidoscope 06
Moyou London Kaleidoscope 06
 Moyou London Kaleidoscope 06
 Moyou London Kaleidoscope 06


2 comments: