Thursday 26 May 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas

This week's colour prompt for #40greatnailartideas was hot pink, and my pattern prompt was water spotting or water marbling.
We had a bit of a debate on whether hot pink was a warm pink or cool. I then had some debates with myself whether I could get away with stamping since actual water marbling and water spotting always results in a disappointing mess for me. Then I debated if I should use black - something in my mind said water spotting should be black but then I googled hot pink water spotting and one of the first images that came up was Claire Kerr from Kerruticles with a hot pink over pale pink mani. So, I went for 2 really bright pinks, HJ Manicure Candy Pink as my base and stamped with Esmaltes da Kelly Chuoisco and Hehe 081.
It was bright! very bright!
I couldn't resist a second layer of stamping so I used China Glaze Liquid Leather with the same image and I have to say I found that a lot more wearable! I do like that I can see the 2 pinks underneath.
Hehe 081 and EDK Chuoisco
Hehe 081 and EDK Chuoisco
 Hehe 081 and EDK Chuoisco

Hehe 081 and China Glaze Liquid Leather
Hehe 081 and China Glazre Liquid Leather
Hehe 081 and China Glazre Liquid Leather




No comments:

Post a Comment