Friday 2 December 2016

Nail Crazies Unite - Holiday Movie

This week's prompt was Holiday Movie and to be honest absolutely nothing sprang into my mind until I was looking at my new Christmas plate from Dixie Plates and it hit me, of course! The Snowman - we watched that year after year and I love it as much now as I did back when I was about 14. I know it isn't technically a movie but it is such a part of Christmas.
So, I started with a base of Colors by Llarowe Chasing a Unicorn, which I can finally wear because I have a pale gel base on underneath, and then I stamped the snowmen from Dixie Plates DP 06 with A England Camelot.
I top coated and then coloured in the hats, scarves and noses with Sharpies. I did not top coat again as that usually results in smudges and I find the Sharpies last pretty well anyway.
I did also add a matte top coat (ignoring or forgetting that it will smudge! - looks like I almost got away with it so I took a couple of matte shots too)
Dixie Plate DP06
Dixie Plate DP06
Dixie Plate DP06
Dixie Plate DP06
Dixie Plate DP06


2 comments: