Friday 26 May 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Lilac, Pink + Gold

My last few manis all seem to have gone wrong so I decided to play safe with a nice random pattern for this one. As there was no theme I figured I'd get away with it.
I started with a base of Avon Luxe Lavender (I don't seem to have any lilac polishes) and then I used Uber Chic Mini - Texture-licious with Avon Frosted Peach (virtually gold) to stamp a random camouflage type pattern.
Then I used a scribbly pattern from the same plate and stamped with Colour Alike Fuchsia Flash.
The gold was a bit subtle but overall I think it turned out OK.
Uber Chic Mini Texture-licious
Uber Chic Mini Texture-licious
 Uber Chic Mini Texture-licious
 Uber Chic Mini Texture-licious
 Uber Chic Mini Texture-licious
 Uber Chic Mini Texture-licious


No comments:

Post a Comment