Thursday 1 March 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Made with a mat or on plastic

Ugh! I think that means decals, it never ends well! I do love my silicon mat but mostly it gets used for smooshes and fanbrushes. Whenever I try to make decals they are too delicate or they wrinkle badly on my silly curvy nails.
I have to say, reverse stamping where I add the colour onto the stamping head has proven to be a lot more successful for me. But the prompt said use a mat so I did.
I deliberately chose images that I could cut down before applying to the nail to avoid some of the creasing and these were not the biggest disaster ever, but there would have been better alternative methods.
I used the new Dixie Plate Botanicals 01 and stamped with A England Camelot. I coloured in with Kiko 313 and 296 and applied the decals to a sponged base of Kiko 518, Barry M Surfboard and OPI Pink Nail Envy.
Dixie Plate Botanicals 01
Dixie Plate Botanicals 01
 Dixie Plate Botanicals 01
 Dixie Plate Botanicals 01
 Dixie Plate Botanicals 01


No comments:

Post a Comment