Friday 9 March 2018

Nail Crazies Unite - Rainbow Water Marble

Well, I don't water marble so I cheated and stamped and it's not a proper rainbow in the pretty pastel sense of a rainbow or a 7 coloured spectrum but it is lots of colours!
I started with a smoosh of 4 colours, Barry M Flamingo, Kiko 385 (blue), HJ Manicure Red Wine and A England Carnation Lily Lily Rose.
Then I stamped using Dixie Plates DP02 and Moonflower Turquesa. Then I added a second layer of stamping, same image, deliberately offset with Moonflower Violeta.
I think to be honest they were a lot more successful than I thought they were going to be and I wore them for 2 days. I really liked the combination of colours and I am quite pleased I didn't try to go for a proper rainbow.
Dixie Plates DP02 with Moonflower Polish Violeta and Turquesa
Dixie Plates DP02 with
Moonflower Polish Violeta and Turquesa 
 Dixie Plates DP02 with Moonflower Polish Violeta and Turquesa
 Dixie Plates DP02 with Moonflower Polish Violeta and Turquesa
 Dixie Plates DP02 with Moonflower Polish Violeta and Turquesa


No comments:

Post a Comment